I am thinking about replacing my poles with 2″x2″x8′ pressure treated lumber. They may need some green paint to blend in as well as the poles do!
Burpee picklebush. I am only going to can pint size jars this year since we don’t go through pickles that quickly. I started these out in salt water brine for a day before adding picking spices and vinegar brine. I pulled out a fresh onion and bulb of garlic as well as two jars of last year’s dried dill as I debated which recipe to follow.
I hope these bees help the cucumbers prosper! So many flowers on these vines and I am optimistic for a good harvest!